The Chicago Board of Election Commissioners has put forms online at http://www.chicagoelections.com
Forms need to be mailed or delivered no later than 28 days before the next election to the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners, 69 W. Washington, Sixth Floor, Chicago, IL 60602. To vote you must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
- Live in your election precinct at least 30 days before the next election
- Not be convicted and in jail
- Not claim the right to vote anywhere else
You can use the form at the above Web address to:
- Register to vote in Illinois
- Change your address on your voter registration record
- Change your name on your voter registration record
If you do not receive a notice within 4 weeks of mailing or delivering your application, call the Board at (312) 269-7900.
Out of State Students
Students from outside Illinois may register to vote at: http://www.rockthevote.com.