Code of Conduct
This Code is in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008.
The American Academy of Art College
- does not enter into any revenue sharing arrangements with education loan lenders;
- does not receive gifts in any form from education loan lenders;
- does not accept any financial benefit as compensation from any education loan lender;
- does not recommend particular lenders to first-time or current students;
- does not accept contributions from private loan lenders in exchange for processing loans;
- does not accept assistance in temporary staffing in any form from an educational lender;
- does not receive anything of value from a lender, guarantor, or group in exchange for serving on an advisory board.